Saturday, April 5, 2008

Krazy Kids

Amy came and spent a few days with us this past week. So many memories were made, most of which involved laughing until my side ached from horrific pain! It is always fun ANYTIME we get together, even if all our kids do is fight and see who can steal the most toys from the other and scream the loudest. Ok, Chloee takes the bait on that one. She has one SET OF LUNGS!

The kids went outside to play on the swing set and slide, so I made my way out and took a few pics. This picture of Kennet is my favorite. It turned out so cute with his adorable smile and all of the colors contrasted nicely!


Like all 3 of them would ever ALL look at the same time!


Love this shot of Kai and his "daring" nature!


What can I say but "CUTE"!


I swear twins separated at birth here. Way TOO much alike. That is probably why they are always beating on each other.


Gotta love those BIG, DARK EYES!


"Brotherly Love" Enough said!


I actually think that shortly after this picture was taken, Chloee shoved Kennet off the ladder with her foot. She clearly wasn't going fast enough and he was trying to pass her up but she was having NONE of that, as usual!

6 comments:

The Family said...

Holy cow! What cute pics. You have the talent, what can I say. You should get them published!

Amy and Micheal said...

Fabulous! Thanks chica for taking such awesome pictures of my little munchkins! I was so sad to come home from our little Mardi Gras. We had SO MUCH FUN! Definitely need to plan something like that again! And soon!! Thanks for letting us take over your house and be a part of the Adams clan! Love ya!

Jenny said...

Looks like a fun time :) Love the pictures Kim :)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I know what you mean about all the kids fighting over the same toy and screaming loud! I swear it's a stage my son is going through right now, but he only wants a toy if someone else picks it up! He fights a lot with his cousin (ricky's son who is 8 months younger than Ethan). Please tell me it's a stage and not vengance on a fellow famiy member! hahahahah

Sandstone Writings said...

The pictures are incredible and I love the black background with white (and colors) letters. So artistic. Someday I'd love to see your little Cloee in action!

Heather said...

I seriously can't believe how talented a photographer you are! I mean I can totally believe it, but I feel like I should be paying you because it's like I'm looking at a professional online resume. You are amazing!