Friday, April 18, 2008

Our Little Fish

It is really hard to go from using my super nice camera to using my old digital camera that is like 5 years old. I obviously didn't want to take my expensive camera to the pool with me but nothing ever looks as good. I feel like these pics are such bad quality, I almost didn't want to post them. Oh well.


We went to the Clearfied Aquatic Center tonight for our outing we always have before Josh goes out of town the following week. Chloee loved her water wings!


There was a little kiddie slide that she walked up by herself and went down like this, yes, backwards, on her tummy. She made probably 25 trips over and over! She was so big!


Josh caught this awesome picture of her coming down the slide. I made her go down on her bum so we could see her face. Oh, it's priceless!


She had to do everything "herself", or in her words, "myself". She didn't want either of us to hold her, "Duh, mom and dad that's what the wings are for". It was a really neat pool that had a little kid area, a "river" as Josh called it, it has a current like feel to it that takes you around in circles.


Josh took Chloee down the "BIG SLIDE". It was really fun to see her enjoy the water so much!


Isn't this place awesome? She DID NOT, I repeat, DID NOT want to come home or get out of the pool. We had a blast! Josh is leaving us to go to Canada next week so we had our party tonight and then went and ate at Burger King after.


P.S. The binki thing is NOT going well, AT ALL. In fact, that might even be an understatement!

5 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

What a fun place! We need to get together and take the whole pack there. I wonder how the boys would do, they haven't been swimming in a while. Chloee is so cute in her swimsuit and wings!

Sorry about the binky fiasco, hang in there! See you tomorrow! Hey maybe if Kai tells her she doesn't like the binky she won't ask for it!

The Family said...

Fun place! I wanna go!!! Can we? Huh, can we? Please.

Great shots. You guys are amazing with the camera!

Binki? Cut a hole in it, or slice it. She won't want to suck on it because it goes flat.

Hang in there!

Marcus said...

Where is that swimming pool? It looks so fun for kids. We're bad Sierra still has hers at night. We'll get rid of it after the trauma of the move wears off. She's potty training herself (ie rips off diaper and sits on potty and does nothing).

Lots of Love,
Annie

The Johnson's said...

Is that Aquatic Center in Bountiful? Just curious--Tanner played a hockey game there and I was totally impressed at the place. I just thought maybe Davis County just had one, but if there are two, that's even better!! What a fun place!

Mandy said...

That place does look awesome! My kiddies would love it! Did you give the binki back??? You need to post about it... :) Or email...