Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A-Z Tag

I have seen this tag floating around lately. I was tagged by Andrea and I am just getting around to doing it. Looks fun, here it is:

A - Attached or single?

Attached - Married for 5 years this summer.

B - Best friend?
Josh, obviously... I miss my best friend, he's in Canada now on business! :(

C - Cake or pie? Pie!

D - Day of choice?
Saturday. I love Saturdays when we can just do anything we want and especially when we don't have to travel anywhere. It's nice to just stay home once in a while!

E - Essential item?
My blue sweatpants that Josh hates but they are so comfortable, I'm constantly wearing them.

F - Favorite color?
Green, all shades.

G - Gummy bears or worms?
Gummy worms.

H - Hometown?
Hyrum, Utah

I - Indulgences?
Pinching your pennies, blog hopping and NEW YORK BAKED CHEESECAKE!

J - January or July?
July. I love celebrating the 4th of July and I just love the feeling in the air in the summer. January is gloomy and depressing.

K - Kids?
Chloee, almost 2 years old.

L - Life isn't complete without?
Josh's homemade sticky fingers, or pretty much anything he makes and my Chlo and Josh.

M - Marriage date?
July 29, 2003

N - Number of brothers and sisters?
2 sisters (Amy & Annie), 2 brothers (Jordan & Matthew) And all the great bro and sis "in-laws". I won't even attempt to name them all because there are WAAYYY too many. If you count all of Josh's brother's & sisters and steps and halves, it amounts to 23.

O - Oranges or apples?
Oranges, hands down. I love oranges especially after they have been chilled and in the summertime.

P - Phobias or fears?
I am so superstitious, I don't even want to write it. It does have something to do with dying! Must be something in the blood, you read Amy's and she had said dying from a brain tumor. Weird! I also hate mice and spiders! Blah!

Q - Quote?
I was blog hopping one day and found this on someone else's blog: "The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only-and that is to support this ultimate career." - C.S. Lewis

R - Reason to smile?
Josh's birthday is on Saturday, which means that neither of us have to cook dinner that night!

S - Season of choice?
Fall! I would love to see NY in the fall!

T - Tag Seven: Maren, Stacie, Mandy, Krysta, Jen Burbank (Jer's wife), Kimberly and Sandstone Writings!

U - Unknown fact about me?
When I met Josh, I was not active in the church.

V - Vegetable?
jicama, sooooo goooood!

W - Worst habit?
Saying a naughty word when I get scared!

X - X-ray or ultrasound?
Ultrasounds. After last month with Chloee when they did ultrasounds and x-rays. The ultrasound was much less invasive for her and didn't make me bawl.

Y - Your favorite food?
Pasta, especially Josh's pasta, so yummy!

Z - Zodiac sign?
Gemini.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Kim, I didn't know you were in-active at one time (guess that's why it's an UNKNOWN FACT about you huh! Well I amazed and strengthened by your testimony :) You are a wonderful example!

Sandstone Writings said...

What a fun tag. I'll do it when I am more alert than I am right now. Also, the music is a good idea. Maybe I can figure out how to do it.

The Family said...

That does it! We're going to NY in the fall if it kills me! (It might)

What about that bad habit of grabbing on to things when you're scared, like chests...

Amy and Micheal said...

Jicama? I don't think I have ever had that. It has an interesting name, but if you like it, it must be good. We'll have to munch on some before we leave.

What about your habit of biting your tongue when you get excited? :) Love ya!