Thursday, April 10, 2008

Of Course...

I'm running low on contacts and need to see the eye doctor again and very soon! Today, I was trying to hurry and get my contacts in so that I could get out the door and to an appointment on time (which NEVER happens). In the midst of my haste, I tore one of my contacts in half. Of course they weren't at the end of their life of 2 weeks. They were only 3 days old. Oh, I just hate myself for that. Why couldn't it have been when I was going to retire the foggy, disgusting, old ones anyway? Because LIFE NEVER HAPPENS THAT WAY! Oh well.

5 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Oh poo, that stinks! (What an obvious sentence!) I am sorry that happened, but isn't that the Williams girl's luck? Well, maybe not yours as much as Mom's and mine! :)

Sandstone Writings said...

Exactly! I have to be careful not to hate myself in those moments, too. I can hear Heather's voice in my mind saying, "It's not your fault, Mom, it's just life."

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I totally hear you on the whole contact thing! Whenever I am pressed for time to get my contacts in, they won't go in. ARG! I feel your frustration!
Since i am slightly new to the whole contact thing, about 3 months ago I riped one of my contacts(not knowing it..don't ask how I didn't know??!) and then being the dummy I am, I was like, Oh! it's just lint! So I put water on it, rubbed it a little then stuck it in my eye! OUCHHHY MAMMMA!!! It hurt like a bugger!

Heather said...

Don't you just hate that??!! Grrr. And that cute contact wasn't even at it's prime! Hopefully the rest of your contacts will give you time to get some more.

I LOVE how you change stuff on your blog! It's sooo cute!

Jenny said...

Hey Kim,

I would LOVE to be pregnant, but it seems that it's not working for us at the moment. I have only 3 days left on my OPK and still they all say negative, which means, that once again I am NOT ovulating!! I am getting so frustrated with it. I can probably only try it one more time before we need to quit for money reasons, unfortunately having and trying to have a baby is VERY expensive!! I thought maybe if I focused on publishing my book, I wouldn't worry so much about the other...I don't know :( Have a great weekend though :)

Jen