Saturday, April 19, 2008

Selfless

Do you think Josh looks comfortable? Your answer is probably, NO! Not true, as sad as that is. When I was pregnant, I pretty much slept on the couch because the water bed (yes, you heard right, we used to have a water bed) made me sick. Josh always let me sleep on the bigger couch because it was more comfortable to me to not be scrunched up on the little couch. I know this doesn't really make sense because he is an entire foot taller than me. Poor guy, he pretty much slept like this for 9 months and for some reason it is now comfortable to him. He found how to make a very comfortable position out of a love seat.

I took this picture a few weeks ago. It was about 7 pm on a Friday night, Amy and her kids were visiting and he was exhausted. I found him sleeping like this through complete chaos, with the big couch completely UNTOUCHED! It was so funny and he slept like that for 2 hours. Notice he has his cell phone in his hand? It just reminded me of all the sacrifices that Josh has made and continues to make for me!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I could NOT believe he didn't wake up with those three cute little rag-a-muffins tearing around the house!! He didn't even budge! Josh is such a great hubby and Dad. Kim, I can't imagine anyone better for you. You two are a perfect match! And what a perfect match he is too, in the family!

Jenny said...

What a sweet pic! I love taking pics of "my" Josh asleep on the couch :) I also checked out your post below. We are terrible about taking Seth swimming (the last time we went was to the outdoor Logan Aquatic center when he was under a year old, for our ward party)....he is pretty scared of water getting in his eyes. Actually nevermind on that last time swimming deal, we actually took him last summer I think to Glendale lake here in Idaho, he was pretty nervous!! We need to work with the kid. Josh is a great swimmer :) Love Chlo in her cute pink swimsuit :)

Stacie Peterson said...

josh is such a sweet little guy, he must have learned that from his awesome sister...but I have to wonder why when you were pregnant that Josh was even sleeping on the couch? Is it because you are scared of the dark? j/k