Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Birthday Highlights

I know, I'm so creative, an ice cream cake!

Daddy licks off the candle, so....

Chloee has to lick off the candle.
She imitates EVERYTHING he does. The cutest yet is when she puts her hands in her pockets just like him!



See all the excitement!


















My mom made this cake on a whim. I know, a total shock, not! Sunday Josh got called to be the assistant scoutmaster in our ward. We went up to my parents' to celebrate Josh's birthday on Sunday. It looks great. She did it all with stuff she just had lying around. She's so creative. Come on mom, couldn't you have passed some of that along to me????

5 comments:

Karen said...

Seriously, Kim, your little girl is the cutest thing ever. I LOVE that she calls you Kimmy and that she sat in the drawer...not the bottom one, but one like three drawers up. You can tell that she's got personality. Just like her mama. Love it!

Maren said...

What??? Ice cream cake isn't creative? :) That's how we celebrate every birthday at our house. Your mom is amazing! That would have taken me 3 days and it still wouldn't have worked.

Amy and Micheal said...

That was such an awesome cake. I wish I could have inherited the cake making skills as well. I love that Chloee is more excited than Josh about opening presents. I guess she technically gets 3 birthdays a year, to her anyways!

The Family said...

oH, my Josh! You're growing up so fast! It looks like you had a nice birthday party and had lots of help from Chloee. That was such a Josh cake. I hope your day was wonderful for you. I'm sure it was. I love you to death!

Heather said...

Cool cake! Happy Birthday to Josh!