Saturday, November 22, 2008

All Too Aware

It was 10:30 am yesterday and Barney was just coming on KBYU. Good, I thought, I can take a shower while Chloee is in a trance for a solid 30 minutes. I was upstairs in my room with Chloee when all of a sudden her little voice starts repeatedly telling me the same thing over and over again, coming from the bathroom. "Mommy, I fixed it. I fixed it Mom! You not pee your pants no more! I fixed it for you!" What? I had no idea what she was talking about so I waltzed on into the bathroom to see her pointing at the lid on the toilet, which was now UP, as she proceeded to tell me once again, "See Mom, I fix it, you not pee your pants no more!"

How sad that my child has witnessed me not making it to the bathroom many a times. I kind of wanted to laugh and cry all at the same time. Laugh, because that is the cutest and funniest thing I have ever heard. Cry, because who knows what she tells people in nursery. They found out I was pregnant from her..... What else does she tell them? "MY MOMMY PEES HER PANTS ALL DAY!" Oh well, maybe they'll think she's fibbing.

Overall, it was a very thoughtful gesture as weird/funny as it may be!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

That is too precious, Kim!! She is so funny. I love how simply her mind works. She puts the toilet seat up and then you won't have wet pants anymore....so adorable! I laughed so hard when I read this post. Chloee sure keeps you on your toes, eh?

Jenny said...

How cute :)

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

That is so funny!!