Friday, November 14, 2008

Snip Snip

Sunday I was sitting in church and I realized how much I hated my hair. It was at that in between stage where I just felt frumpy. It was long enough to pull into a pony tail but not all of it, which also never forced me to do it. I decided to chop it off and hopefully I'd feel better about myself, well, I'm still fat but I like my hair. I had a doctor's appointment today so I just made an appointment right before. I really like it! I'm such a pansy when it comes to my hair. It is SO thin that I am always afraid to do anything to it. As always, Audrey did a good job!

This one is really more for Amy. She wanted to see how the back looked.

The doctor appointment went well, although, I gained lots of weight, which I figured, I ate Halloween candy like CRAZY! It is not a number I am willing to throw up on my blog. I'm doing my glucose test in a couple of weeks, hopefully it goes well. With Chloee, I was borderline gestational diabetic and had to do that stupid test again. It's more potent than the first sugar crap and you have to sit there for 4 hours while they draw your blood every hour, on the hour! Blah, I really don't want to do that again!

She once again is measuring ahead of schedule. She is due on March 6th but I think we are definitely going to be having a February baby!

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I love, love, love it!!! Adorable, glamorous, fun and full of sassitude! Just like you. :) Kim, that cut is so cute on you, and I love the back!! Audrey is the bomb. I'm so glad that you shared her with me.

I'm so glad your appt went well. Sorry that I encouraged so much eating of your candy. I can get away with stuffing my face because I don't have to face a scale once a month like you do. You can bet that if I did, I'd be throwing back carrots and tomatoes.... drenched in the fattiest ranch sauce you can imagine! Oh yeah!

February sounds good to me! The sooner we can get this cutie here the better (in a very safe manner, of course).

Jenny said...

love your new haircut Kim :) I am fat too and I don't like my hair right now.....there's not much I can do with it though cause I don't think I want to cut it any shorter, I can barely get it into a ponytail right now.....hope you pass your Glucose test ok. They have a new flavor of the drink, lemon lime and it tastes like sprite I actually really liked it :) Maybe you can have your baby on my mom's b-day Feb. 27th :) Do you have a name picked out yet?