Sunday, November 30, 2008

TWILIGHT

YES!!! Josh and I went to see TWILIGHT last night! It was incredible, to say the least, I only wish it had been longer. I was so sad when I knew it was ending. Why couldn't it have been 6 hours long, or more?

Thank you to my sweet sister, Amy, who is the absolute BEST EVER for watching Chloee while we went. She is such a sweetie. She was on her way back home to American Fork from my Mom & Dad's and she stopped here on her way back and watched our little bundle of mischief while we went! Of course she slept over and we talked until 2 am. We are so tired. Josh and I were like zombies at church today!


Thanks again Amy, I look forward to my round 2, your round 3 or maybe 4 by the time we go again! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Your SO welcome! I had a blast with the kids watching Wall*E and eating my fave pizza from Papa Murphy's! Thanks for doing that, it totally made my day! I'm so glad that you and Josh loved it, and had a fun date night out. Anytime! Seriously, I can't wait to come up and see it with you! You and I'll have to go on a Friday night so we can stay up till 2AM again, but don't have to worry about being alert the next day for church!

Such an awesome movie!!! Can't wait for New Moon! What are you and I supposed to do with ourselves until then?

Heather said...

Yay! That's great you got to have a date-night. What did Josh think of the movie? What a cute husband!