Sunday, November 16, 2008

Souvenirs

Every time that Josh goes out of town, he always brings us back a souvenir. I wanted to post this for a while but I forgot about it. When he went to Ohio the last time, which was about 3 weeks ago, he brought back some cool things. He brought me some Astronaut Ice Cream, Neapolitan flavor. I forgot I even had it until I found it today! We decided to try it tonight and it was really good!


This is what it looked like. I don't know why I expected it be in little balls, kind of like dip-n'-dots or something. It tasted just like it, NO JOKE! I was really surprised, I expected it to taste like chalk or something. It starts to melt in your mouth and the flavor is right on!


The chocolate part was the best. Hey, I love chocolate!


Josh always brings Chloee back a book, puzzle or her latest fascination has been, magnets. This time he brought back, "Curious George and the Rocket". She loves the book. He usually finds these things in the Air Force Base gift shop there in Ohio. He is going back again in a couple of weeks and he said he'd bring home some cookies & cream, astronaut ice cream this time. We are anxiously awaiting.

Thanks Daddy for thinking of us while you're away!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

That does look like chalk, giant bars of sidewalk chalk. But it sure looks good, too! Hmm, where can a girl pick up some Astronaut Ice Cream without traveling to Ohio? Maybe I could pay Josh to pick me some up on his next trip! Does it have to be frozen or refrigerated? Just curious. Yum!