Saturday, November 15, 2008

Nate's Happy Day!!!

Yesterday was Chloee's friend, Nate's, birthday! He turned 2! These 2 have such a love/hate relationship. They always want to be together but when they are, they are so mean to each other. Okay, really it's my child that isn't nice! Even still, they really do get along very well and love each others company!!!


I know Lance is going to kill me for putting this on here but I had to. Lance made this cake for Nate! I know he did it really fast but I still think it looks great!


Thanks Lance, Maren & Nate for having us over. Sorry it was so late and that you were super sick, Maren. These 2 and their balloons, they are so cute!

Happy Birthday Nate! Finally, it was your "Happy Day"! We love you Naterbugs!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I think that cake rocks!! Way to be, Lance! I can't stop laughing though, not because it looks bad, it's just.....so cute.

Happy Birthday Nate, even though I've met all of about three times, I think you're adorable and I hope you had a very "Happy Day!"

Karen said...

Little kids have the weirdest relationships don't they?! They are both adorable. Are Chloee's eye's as dark as they look? So beautiful. Also, your hair is SO CUTE! It makes me want to chop mine off, but I'm way too chicken!

Maren said...

Thanks for coming over for Nate! He loves his new fire truck and snake. Sorry I got a little sick while you were there...pregnancy rocks! Love you Chlo!