Thursday, March 20, 2008

A BIG Event

This last Sunday was very eventful. We had a homecoming and a baby blessing. Josh's brother, Jake, had his homecoming, he just returned from the Donetsk, Ukraine mission. Also, Josh's sister, Stacie, blessed her little one, Rhyder. Josh had the honor and privilege to bless Rhyder. It is really neat because he was also able to bless Stacie's other son, Chandler. I know Josh feels a special bond to them both. He was so nervous but of course did a wonderful job.



Before church even started, Chloee got herself an ouwie! She was reaching for the bench in front of us for Grandma and she slipped, slammed her cheek bone on the Hymn book corner and then proceeded to hit the carpet with some good old rug burn. It was bleeding, she was screaming and you could only imagine the looks I was getting. Chloee overreacts so much, people probably thought I had cut her arm off from how loud she was screaming.


My ever so happy daughter.


How stinking adorable is his smile? You really have to work for one but once you get it, it was well worth it.


EVERYONE took their turn with baby Rhyder. Notice how much this one sleeps? He is so cute. Chloee is OBSESSED with him and that is an understatement. He is practically as big as her in the picture where she just HAD to hold her "baby Ryer". She always says, "Awan my baby Ryer". Translation: "I want my baby Rhyder".


Stacie, Kathy & Manda. I'd say, Kathy's girls, but Rachael isn't in there or me or Lisa for that matter.


Look at HOW CHUBBY those ChEeKs are! I love them!


I swear she is always screaming. "Don't touch me. Don't take my picture. Don't make me EVER do anything that I didn't come up with on my own." I'm sure these thoughts are constantly crossing her mind.


The kids playing Memory. Jake was so great to help and play with Chloee. He is INCREDIBLY patient with her and her orneriness.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! It sounds like you had a busy weekend! I love the pics and your comments on what Chloee says. So cute!

BTW, I think her high-spiritedness will get her far in life. The adversary is working so hard and the kids these days seem so strong to me!

Jenny said...

So I was just playing catch up on your posts. You are so funny Kim :) Chloee is SO cute and that story at Walmart was hilarious (well probably not to you at the time). We used to get fam pics taken there, but sometimes they can be onery! I'd rather just have Josh's sister do it.
I can only imagine Chloee at church screaming bloody murder! What fun to have a girl! I hope I can have one some day :)

Amy and Micheal said...

She will be a great big sister! I love how cute she is holding Rhyder. Plus, she'll get double the toys right? I bet she is banking on that! :)