Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Saturday

When I was growing up and when Josh was growing up, we always celebrated the Easter bunny and the candy and everything on Saturday. We both loved it that way because the actual Easter Sunday is separated from everything else.


My mom ALWAYS gave us girls a new Easter dress. I wanted to carry on that tradition. Here is Chloee in "her" Easter dress. Did I mention I love pink on her?


She also got a new swimming suit. She needed a new one anyway. The last one I have for her is a 12 month and this one she is wearing is a 3T. Wow, she grew up fast!


I know this looks like a lot but it really isn't. I had already bought all of the clothes for spring because she doesn't fit in any of her short sleeved clothes anymore. She also got a kite, some fingernail polish, puzzles, some socks and a little bit of candy!


We took the kite out today. She loved it. Well... maybe Josh and I loved it a little bit more!


She loved the streamer on the back of the kite. Josh would try and get it going and she wouldn't let go, so the kite would fall to the ground. Seriously, we had to pry it from her hands to be able to fly it and the entire time she was screaming, "MINE". As if we had forgotten!


Chlo being Chlo. She is so nuts! Daddy took this pic of Chloee after she had put that hat on herself and was dancing around! What a cutie!


***We had a big Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Dodds' on Saturday, I will post that tomorrow!***

0 comments: