Monday, March 24, 2008

HUGE EGG HUNT

We went down to Josh's mom's for a big Easter egg hunt on Saturday. NO JOKE, it was the most candy and eggs I have ever seen. The front and back yard was covered in candy, eggs, prizes and a golden egg with jing-jing in it!


Grandpa took Ty and Rach and the grand kids around on the lawnmower. They all loved it. Gary is so sweet, then afterwards he stayed outside and played with the kids on the swing set and slide for an hour or so. He is such a sweetie, I love him to pieces!


Chloee getting her "yewow" egg out from under a rock!


"Ummm... Tim's Easter present." Stacie is totally going to kill me for posting this but it is such a great inside joke, I couldn't pass it up!


Uncle Jake held baby Rhyder and kept him warm and comfy as everyone searched for eggs.


Rachael found the GOLDEN EGG. It had some cold, hard cash in there! No seriously, you know how much $5 is to a kid... heck, it's a lot to me!




This is Kenadi. I absolutely fell in love with this picture of her. She is so cute, she has the softest voice and you can tell she has a very tender heart! This is Josh's step brother, Chris' daughter.


All of grandpa and grandma's grand kids. Back: Kenadi, Aubrey, Rhyder, Chandler and Bobby. Front: Jordan and Chloee. It didn't turn out so fantastic. Just think 7 kids on sugar, wired and crazy, it looks good considering the circumstances.


Of course... she had to give "her baby Ryer" a kiss.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, what a FUN easter egg hunt :) I took off FF because I had figured that no one had read it because I didn't have any comments, then I got looking at my pathetic drawing and thought the whole deal was kinda dumb, but I am still taking my challenge :)

Amy and Micheal said...

What a fun time to have so much family together. I love the picture of Josh helping Chloee find her eggs! Little Rhyder is so cute too! How I've missed checking your blog! I love it!

Heather said...

That looks like such a fun Easter egg hunt! It looks like you married into an awesome family!