Saturday, March 15, 2008

DADDY DAUGHTER TIME

Josh always spends quality time with Chloee and gives me a break and I couldn't ask for a better husband. He plays blocks with her and chases her around the kitchen, he scares her, she loves it. They have a great bond but I have never seen this before.

Chloee said to Josh, "Daddy, awan more", as she dangles the fingernail polish around in her hand, insisting that he paint her fingernails. I thought it was adorable.


He did a much better job than I usually do. Probably for multiple reasons. #1: Chloee ALWAYS does everything better for her daddy than me. If he asks her to hold still, she does (well, at least better than for me). #2: She's never seen daddy do this before, therefore, very intrigued and thus holding more still. #3: Josh is so MUCH more of a perfectionist than I am.


Daddy and Chloee watching Star Wars together. I have NEVER seen her sit this long and just watch something snuggled up into someone. It was amazing. She loved the little monster/animals at the end of Episode 2!


Absolutely Priceless!!!

4 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Josh is such a good salon artist! You know, Micheal has done it too, for Srilauna once. They should open up a beauty shop together and you and I can run the business and fix the cars! What do ya think?

Those are such cute pics of the Chlo and her Daddy together! I love when I am on the phone with you and I can them in the background playing together!

Amy and Micheal said...

Sorry, that last bit is meant to say "I can 'hear' them in the background playing together."

Heather said...

I love those pics! What an adorable daddy's girl . . . I can't believe how cute Josh is with her!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

OHHH! My favorite thing to do is watch dad's interact with their kids! I see mom's do it all day, but dad's have such a different way of doing things. What a great hubbby you have! I think you are great too!