Thursday, March 13, 2008

Loves Her Makeup

This is a really long post, so I apologize. As most of you know we went down to Primary Children's Hospital today for Chloee for urology. Unfortunately, we have to go back and next time will be much more invasive than today. Today she had some ultrasounds done and a regular visit with the doctor. Next time they will have to do x-rays on her bladder, not fun even hearing about the whole process. They will have to strap her down and put in a catheter and drain her bladder and then fill it back up with fluid and try to make her urinate so they can see if she has a reflux and then we will go from there as far as surgery or if anything of that nature needs to take place! It is very sad to see her in so much pain , so I am hoping we can figure out what is wrong.

Okay, that was not as short as I was trying to make it , sorry! Anyway, we went down and visited Josh's mom afterwards and here is how the day followed.

Grandma was putting her makeup on so Chloee had to do the exact same! Here she is putting on the first stage: Her foundation.


Stage 2: The blush. Why not use 2 brushes at once and cut the time in half? She's so efficient.


Stage 3: The eye shadow. She LOVED having Grandma put the makeup on just like her!


Chloee trying to do stage 3 by herself and jamming the brush into her eye! "Grandma, why did you let me do that?"


Last but not least. Stage 4: Lipstick. No girl's makeup ensemble is complete without her lipstick! She is so girlie, I love it!


The girls after their makeup was all done. When I would go up to Kathy's room to talk to Chloee while Grandma was putting Chloee's makeup on, she would yell at me. She thought I was "too" close to her and I think was afraid I was going to take her away from Grandma. She would push me and say, "Mooj", that's "move".


Then Chloee wanted Grandma to paint her fingernails. Kathy is so great to just sit and do whatever Chloee wants her to do.


She examines them as Grandma shows her how to blow them to dry them off.


One of her favorite positions. She does it at our house, both grandma's houses, anywhere with stairs really.


Uncle Jake is chasing Chloee around. He does a great ape, monkey, gorilla or whatever you want to call it, impression. Jake just got home from his mission to Ukraine about a month ago. His welcome home is on Sunday!


Chloee adores him. She loves that he is always playing with her. She will act like she doesn't because she wants him to keep coming back to do it some more. She talks about him a lot and how he holds her up and she touches the ceiling. I think he is like 6' 4", so when it is just her and I home and she wants to touch the ceiling she is sad out of luck with her mommy, who is only 5'.

Overall, we had a lot of fun just spending the afternoon there and talking and thank you for dinner Kathy and Gary! I guess we will all be together again on Sunday!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Love the new header! Those pictures of Chloee putting on make up with Kathy are so precious! Tell the Chlo she can come over anytime and try out the new MK spring line! I'm glad her appt went well enough. Let's hope her second appt will help find out what's going on! We love you guys!

Heather said...

Sorry to hear about the urology stuff ordeal. Too sad . . .

I love the make-over pics! Chloee's facial expressions are classic. She is so cute!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Good luck with the urology stuff. I had to do the same thing when I was little. No fun. Those makeup pictures are the cutest!!