Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Guy

Josh has gotten Chloee watching Star Wars lately. NOTHING else exists. Her once loved Elmo and Sesame Street are but a distant memory to her. All she wants is "the guy". "The Guy" is Darth Vader. She will come up to me and say, "Awan watch the guy". She wants to watch the guy all day. She loves him. Sometimes his name is the guy, bad guy or mean guy. It makes me laugh.

Today as we were watching Star Wars, Yoda was about to die and I said, "Oh no Chloee, Yoda is going to die!!!". She simply answered waving her hand at the TV and said "Bye bye". It really made me laugh, which made my day. I love little kids' personalities and attitudes towards things!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Micheal would be so proud!!! Not even the Chlo can withstand the charm of the dark side! I think a Darth Vader cut out would be the perfect "turning 2" gift, don't you?

Stacie Peterson said...

the same day you posted this I bought josh this little present that chloee should love. I wasnt sure if i shouldve gotten it til I saw this!

Heather said...

She is so cute! And she sounds like her father's daughter! Are you a Star Wars fan too? I LOVE IT!