Friday, March 28, 2008

Private Blog


I have decided, for personal reasons, that I will be going to a private blog. I will turn my blog private by next week sometime. I just wanted to give you a heads up. If you would like to continue reading it, you will have to sign in with your email and that is only if I have sent you an invitation. If you are interested and still want to catch up on the crazy, boring or stupid things we are up to, please email me your email. I don't expect anyone to put their email in a comment, so here is mine. Email me your email address so that I can send an invitation for you to be able to access my blog. theberadams@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading and for all of the fun comments. This is something I have to do, I feel very strongly about this. Especially after Amy and I talked about some things today and events that are going on in our lives. Hope all is well with all of you!

P.S. I got this off Amy's blog but if I don't really even know you and you want to keep reading, drop me an email. Please don't be embarrassed, I blog hop all the time to people I don't know!


3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Of course you know that I totally want in on the Adam's Adventures! I can't live without it! You know my e-mail already. Shout out to the Tootsberry and all her glorious chaos! We love you!

Jenny said...

Hey Kim, I totally want to be part of your blog still :) Do you really thing that a private blog is safer? I am wondering what I should do about it. Please let me know. Thanks.

Love, Jen

Heather said...

I think Jake wishes I would go private on my blog. I can totally see why that would be a good thing to do. Way to go for following your feelings on this!