Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Biggest Loser


Call me a freak when it comes to this show but I LOVE IT! I have never watched it until this January. My mom is obsessed and would always tell me about it and one Tuesday night, I was at her house when Josh was out of town and that was all it took. ONE show and I was hooked!

I just have to comment on last night's show. Sorry if you don't watch this show but for those of you who do..... WHERE YOU SO EXCITED TO SEND DAN HOME???????? I was! I couldn't believe that those girls pulled it through with the number 1 and 2 spots. Dan was so cocky and arrogant it was disgusting. He thought he was so great because he could drop big numbers. Well, no kidding you are a 21 year old up against late 30 and early 40 year olds. His metabolism still works faster than theirs, fat or not fat! He thought he had it in the bag and that his "brothers" (gag me) would bail him out of his crap weight loss of 1 lb.

NO girls went home and the "brothers" sent Danny boy on his way. I just had to write my two cents in here. My heart was literally ready to jump out of my chest waiting for Kelly to weigh in and I almost started screaming when I realized she had made it above the yellow line!

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Yes! Dan finally went home! Not that I had actually watched, being devoid of tv and all that, but still it was nice to hear. I love the Biggest Loser! I really hope Kelly pulls through!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

LOVE THAT SHOW! I have been waiting for Dan to leave for weeks!!