Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day! This is Chloee's new green shirt for the holiday. Here are just a bunch of pictures I took of her when we were playing around outside. She had a blast. We went out to check the mail and she was running around the front yard like a crazy girl so I grabbed my camera and snagged a few.


This is "Chloee's tree"! Well, at least it is her size.





She is laughing hysterically here because I had just slipped and almost fell on my face. Lucky I even got this picture and that my camera wasn't broken.


She may have smiled in most of those above but this was the face and the wrath of the Chlo that I got when I brought her in from outside. Yes, her eye is swollen and she does have a black eye. Long story but luckily you can't see it very much in most of the pictures.

4 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Those pictures of Chloee are adorable Kim! You have such a knack for super candids! I love Chloee's tree, it's just the right size. I can't wait to come see you guy's on Wednesday!

Sandstone Writings said...

Couldn't resist a comment. (This is Heather's mom.) Your photos are so beautiful. I admire your work. And Chloee is such a wonderful subject. You could definitely be a professional photographer. Love the posts!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Cute pictures! That's funny she was really laughing hard when you fell! Ethan loves the outdoors as well and cries just like the perfect picture you captured of sweet Chloee crying once brought inside

Heather said...

Great pics! I love all the shades: color, b&w, and the sepia! Chloee is the cutest!