Monday, March 31, 2008

The Latest and Greatest

Chloee's new, favorite thing to do is to "feed her baby". Yes, this is the same disgusting bear that was in a previous post. That is probably why his face is so dirty, she shoves it in green beans, pasta, whatever she's eating, you name it and the baby's face has been smothered in it. Here she is being such a good little sharer and giving baby some of her fries.


The latest battle has been baths. She HATES to have her hair washed and she is mortified of the shower head. In the above picture, you can see that Josh did a pretty good job by getting his own hair wet and showing her that he was not scared of the shower. That worked pretty good and also letting her hold the shower head helped.

If anyone has any advice that has worked wonderfully on washing your child's hair, please share. As long as your result didn't involve you with war wounds from your child, PASS IT ON!

4 comments:

The Family said...

Finally got it to work! Thanks for your help. Sign me up!

Amy and Micheal said...

I have had one way that works for me, but it involves you being in the tub also. Because my kids aren't allowed their own bath water, I make them bathe in my dirty left over shower water. Ha ha! It just saves time for me. I have them lay down on me so that their head is resting on my stomach and I distract them with a story or ask them questions while they stare at the ceiling and I rinse the shampoo out. It won't work forever though, and in fact not much longer. No one wants to the kindergartner who bathes with Mom!

Lesa said...

I love that Josh got his hair all wet just so that Chloe wouldn't be afraid of the shower head. I wish that I had some advice but I don't have the kids to be able to get advice from! :)

Heather said...

Cute pics! You'll have to share all your secrets of parenting when I cross that bridge. :-)